Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey! Say! 7's Rainy Day Highlights

In Winkup July 2009 all 5 Hey! Say! 7 members answered the same 14 questions.
&& Here are the highlights of said article!

YAMAJIMA IS DEAD

Q. How many people can you call as your best friend?
A. One! And that’s Dai chan. Actually, this is just me thinking how I wish he could become my best friend in the future.

[I absolutely loved the YamaJima best friend[ness] It seriously made me smile everytime I could think to myself. Ah! Look at them hanging out together! :D && When they got in the same school...OMG That made my life! xD (Along with Chinen of course ;D) But now...Yamada why!? TT-TT]

-------------------------------

RYUTARO THE CRYBABY CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

Q. How many times did you cry this year?
A. I think I have the most out of JUMP. About 14 times? There are tears of regret, tears of when I got in trouble with my parents… at the movie theater, I cried when I was touched. I saw a movie about a dog’s life and I cried for 10 minutes straight. But comparing from before, the numbers of times I cried has decreased. I’m growing up. I think.

Q. How many girls have you liked so far?
A. 5~6 girls. When I start having interest like I wonder what they’re doing… I’ve somehow fall in love with them… I have that a lot.

[Ryutaro may be a baby but he's absolutely adorable. :] I'd love to give him a hug xD && comment on him falling love easily? Just be careful little Ryu! :D]

------------------------------

YUTO'S STILL TOO SKINNY

Q. How much kg do you need to gain before seriously dieting?
A. I finally got to 55kg. But my best weight is about 58kg so I’ll think about that…. If I ever gain 10kg, I think I’ll feel the weight when I’m dancing.

[ He's seriously trying to make me feel bad D: Yuto can never let me feel skinny. I seriously don't wanna be bigger than him Dx]

------------------------------

KEITO PREFERS JAPANESE GIRLS

Q. How many girls have you liked so far?
A. Maybe 5 to 6 people. (“were you popular in England, Keito?” voices around him) It was a co-ed school and all the girls were more aggressive than Japanese are but…. I wasn’t popular at all.

[I have such a temptaion to bully Keito now xD Lol so girls you want to be with Keito? Please be gentle! ;D]


------------------------------

CHINEN WISHES OHNO WAS A GIRL

Q. How many girls have you liked so far?
A. If I include light feelings, that’s about 5. Ah, I forgot Ohno kun (laughs). Eh, just girls? Sorry about that (laughs).

[ LOL! I'm so with you Chinen! ;D I love Ohno too! Maybe it's because we're twins[?]]

BTW, since we're on the topic of Chinen && Ohno, they also had a recent interview in Duet July 2009! See how shy Chinen is around his most admired senpai! ;] Including the first time they've met, other times they've bumped into each other, && CHINEN'S GIRLFRIEND!?
[Translations & Credits all @ JUMP_Daisuki (link provided below)]

[For the whole thing please visit JUMP_Daisuki]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home